Vs > Lower Hutt, Taita
Kumasi vs Lower Hutt, Taita Climate & Distance Between
Kumasi vs Esenguly, Turkmenistan
Kumasi vs Kosseir, Egypt
Kumasi vs Winnibigoshish Dam, Mn, Usa
Kumasi vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Pontiac, Il, Usa
Lower Hutt, Taita vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Fukui, Japan
Lower Hutt, Taita vs King Salmon, Ak, Usa
Astara vs Zigansk
Ternopil vs Lerwick, Shetland Islands
Ullungdo Island vs Bvumbwe
Poronajsk vs Lower Hutt, Taita
- The distance between Kumasi, Ghana and Lower Hutt, Taita, New Zealand is approximately 16,163 km or 10,044 mi.
- To reach Kumasi in this distance one would set out from Lower Hutt, Taita bearing 186.1° or S and follow the great circles arc to approach Kumasi bearing 355.4° or N .
- Kumasi has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Lower Hutt, Taita has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Kumasi is in or near the tropical dry forest biome whereas Lower Hutt, Taita is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean temperature is 12.9 °C (23.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 6 °C (10.8°F) less in Kumasi. The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 134.3 mm (5.3 in) more which is equivalent to 134.3 l/m² (3.3 US gal/ft²) or 1,343,000 l/ha (143,576 US gal/ac) more. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 26.1° higher in Kumasi than in Lower Hutt, Taita.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Kumasi relative to Lower Hutt, Taita. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Lower Hutt, Taita vs Kumasi
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -66 (-3)
|| -7 (0)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -77 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Kumasi vs Musulipatnam, India
Kumasi vs Montevideo, Uruguay
Kumasi vs Malabo, Equatorial Guinea
Kumasi vs Conceição do Mato Dentro, Minas Gerais, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Oulu, Finland
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Fes-Sais, Morocco
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Maringa, Brazil
Lower Hutt, Taita vs Curico-General Freire, Chile
Bournemouth-Hurn vs Ukmerge
Upper Sandusky, Oh vs Hami
Dakhla vs Coxim
Faiz Abad vs Caratinga
Kumasi vs Lower Hutt, Taita Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Kumasi
Climate Guides for Locations near Lower Hutt, Taita