| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in September is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In September the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is very slightly soggy with rain at intervals. Around 173mm (6.8in) of liquid falls across an average of 18 days.
- The blue above Kumasi is dull having an average of merely 3:17 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:03 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:09.
- There are approximately 8:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: