| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in October is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dampish with rain from time to time. A sizable 201mm (7.9in) of liquid descends during an average of 19 days.
- The skies in Kumasi are slightly fair having on balance a mediocre 4:48 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 12:03 long with an average length of 11:57.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: