| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in November is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid with rain now and again. Circa 99mm (3.9in) of fluid is discharged during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Kumasi is reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:05 of gorgeous sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 5:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: