| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in May is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in May is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in May is faintly wet with rain every now and then. Around 184mm (7.2in) of fluid tumbles during on average 14 days.
- In May the blue above Kumasi is reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:17 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:28 long with an average length of 12:25.
- There are approximately 6:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: