| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in March is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32 °C (89.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in March is far from dry with rain now and again. Some 139mm (5.5in) of liquid descends across an average of 11 days.
- The heavens above Kumasi are fine having an average of a detectable 6:42 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:59 long and the longest day is 12:10 long with an average length of 12:04.
- There are approximately 5:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: