| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in June is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in June is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in June is quite sopping with rain periodically. A sizable 234mm (9.2in) of liquid is transfered during on average 17 days.
- In June the blue above Kumasi is a little dull with on average a modest 4:15 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:28 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:29.
- There are approximately 8:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: