| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in July is fairly hot at 24.5 °C (76.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in July is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in July is not exactly dry with occasional rain. Some 125mm (4.9in) of fluid is unloaded across on average 13 days.
- The heavens above Kumasi are dull having on balance a trifling 3:11 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:24 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:27.
- There are approximately 9:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 25.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 74.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: