| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in January is hot at 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with scarcely any rain. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of water is deposited during on average 2 days.
- The skies in Kumasi are fair having on balance a moderate 5:48 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:46.
- There are approximately 5:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: