| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in February is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in February is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 57mm (2.2in) of water is unloaded during on average 5 days.
- In February the heavens above Kumasi are fair having an average of a moderate 5:52 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 5:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: