| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in December is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 4 days.
- In December the blue above Kumasi is reasonably fine having on average a moderate 6:05 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:44.
- There are approximately 5:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: