| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kumasi in August is fairly hot at 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with occasional rain. Just 74mm (2.9in) of water falls during on average 13 days.
- In August the blue above Kumasi is very dim having an average of a scanty 2:17 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:14 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 12:19.
- There are approximately 9:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kumasi August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kumasi, Ghana
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kumasi: